WaterLex would like to hear from potential legal interns who have a strong focus on human rights and public international law to support our current research programme. Our internship programme runs for 6 months – this position is due to start end of July 2017
The following is required:
• International Development Degree (with water governance research specialization)
• Experience and/or strong knowledge on economic, social and cultural rights, ideally with a focus on the right to water, health, healthy environment or to an adequate standard of living.
• Experience and/or strong knowledge or understanding of water governance at national basin regional level.
• Experience in reviewing national policy frameworks for WASH or water governance – An understanding of the Sustainable Development Agenda 2030
• Candidates who do not have practical experience on these elements, but have written papers or assignments are encouraged to highlight these in their application
• Excellent written (English) and research skills
• Knowledge of both Spanish and French will be considered as an advantage
If this might interest you, please get in touch by sending your CV and cover letter to info[at]waterlex.org
Name of CV file should be in the format of LI_LAST NAME_FIRST NAME_CV
Name of Cover Letter should be in the format of LI_LAST NAME_FIRST NAME_COVER LETTER