Job Description : Legal Intern
WaterLex would like to hear from potential legal interns who have a strong focus on human rights and public international law to support our current research programme. Our internship programme runs for 6 months, and we have positions available from May this year. This positions is open until filled, with expected starting date mid-May.
The following is required:
- Experience and/or strong knowledge on economic, social and cultural rights, ideally with a focus on the right to water, health, healthy environment or to an adequate standard of living.
- Experience and/or strong knowledge of international and regional human rights mechanisms, and national human rights institutions
- Candidates who do not have practical experience on these elements, but have written papers or assignments are encouraged to highlight these in their application
- Excellent writing (English) and research skills
- Knowledge of both Spanish and French will be considered as an advantage.
If this might interest you, please get in touch by sending your CV and cover letter to s.wallis[at]waterlex.org
Name of CV file should be in the format of LEGALINTERN_LAST NAME_FIRST NAME_CV
Name of Cover Letter should be in the format of LEGALINTERN_LAST NAME_FIRST NAME_Cover Letter